New Spicewine pics!

Congrats, Neil! Now that's one helluva great wife you got there!

Congrats mista, you look like you are in love, lust and a few other unmentionables

Welcome to the Spicewine owners club Neil. I wish you the best with it. I can tell that lovely wife of yours sure must love you big time you lucky guy.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Way to go. I am so happy for you. More than that, I'm so happy that now when Four Q competes we will have the Spicewine as a production centerpiece. Have a good time at Q-Fest 2008 showcasing the newest family addition. What's her name gonna be.

Congratulations Neil, sure looks sweet. New baby, new house, new spicewine. How long is it going to take before your feet touch the ground again?:biggrin:

Congrats! I'm thinkin you moved into the house just so you could have a place to put the Spicewine.:biggrin:

I am ordering all the Western Spicewines like this
on the casters the handtruck wheels clear the ground
I have tie downs on the front top of the smokers headed this way

I think those are GREAT ideas Thom. Good luck to you as the West SW distributor.

Congrats on the SW Neil! :cool: You have the Wife of the Year, and it's only February! :biggrin:

I am thinkin of sending my wife out for training:rolleyes:

Bad News!

I was taking the Spicewine to Q-fest last night. I was in stop and go traffic, changing from one freeway to another. We were all stopped when I heard tires screeching. Next thing I know...

WHAM!

A woman in a minivan ran into the back of the trailer. The trailer is dented, the towball bent and the trailer came off the ball and ran into the back of the borrowed SUV. In the middle of the freeway.

Good news, I only have back and neck strain.

Bad news, dolly axle on the spicewine bent and the wheels have come off.

Worse news, I didn't make it to Q-fest.

Good news, CountryHB cam and towed the trailer back to U-Haul.

Glad I can count on the Brethren.

Man, that's good and bad news. Glad you're okay.

What's it going to take to fix the SW? ( Maybe they'll total the SW)

Glad you are ok! That's what is important. Vans and cookers can be replaced - people can't.

Tony

Sorry to hear about the accident Neil, watch out for that neck & back. Wife and i where rear ended many years ago and it took a while before we realized how serious it was.Don't settle to quick.
The Spicewine is replaceable, (although the first one is special.)

WHAAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAA!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: Man you have got to be kidding!! I am going to be DEPRESSED for a week!! Neil!! Dude I am so sorry to hear this!! If it is just the wheels, they can be fixed!! Send me some pix and I will tell you what needs to be done. The rest is a Tank and should have survived the Blast. Get with me as soon as you can and I will do everything I can to help you!! Man I am bummed out now!!:sad::sad:

Man, I'm sorry to hear what happened. Glad your going to be OK.

Wow. That sucks Mista. Make sure you go to the Doc. to get checked out. Back and neck injuries are nothing to mess with. May even want to consult with a lawyer.

Will be consulting a lawyer on Monday. Back and neck are still sore. I guess that is what the Vicodin is for.

Jay I will send you pics tomorrow.

Back