Prime Brisket score PRON

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Found these nice Prime briskets today. Couldn't pass them up. The kicker, look at the price in the last pic!

DSCN4186.jpg

DSCN4187.jpg

DSCN4188.jpg

Where is that and how late are they open?!?!?! Thats a fantastic score!

From what I can tell, it looks like you got that at tom thumb, ours closed about two years ago and if they were giving away meat at those prices I can see why. Nice score.

They had a full meat case full of them. If I had more room in the freezer, I'd have bought more. I might do some shuffeling to see if I can fit a couple more in.

That is just stupid. I know the packers are trying to move beef, but that is just insane. Great score.

They had a full meat case full of them. If I had more room in the freezer, I'd have bought more. I might do some shuffeling to see if I can fit a couple more in.

I'd be shuffling that freezer like a deck of cards! :biggrin:

SCORE !!!

"Rancher's Reserve" is from Safeway by my house. I am going there today, with my fingers crossed. If I get lucky at Safeway, I'm going to Appliance World on the way home and picking up a deep freezer. :icon_cool

That would be a crazy price for USDA Select... but $.97 for USDA Prime?
What a score! Or are you a Photoshop expert? :lol:

Nice, for that price, yeah..a new small freezer for the garage and load up. Would be like getting the freezer for free. What a score.

Damn Nice SCORE!!!!

I sure would!

"Rancher's Reserve" is from Safeway by my house. I am going there today, with my fingers crossed. If I get lucky at Safeway, I'm going to Appliance World on the way home and picking up a deep freezer. :icon_cool

That would be a crazy price for USDA Select... but $.97 for USDA Prime?
What a score! Or are you a Photoshop expert? :lol:
Got 'Dominick's' (Safeway) near the house... Think I'll stop in after work!

Back