Criagslist score - Weber Performer

jaronimo

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Been looking for awhile, was never fast enough when the low priced Performers were offered. Until today. Got this for $50 with a cover and a lot of tools, two of the tools are digital. Might have to sell them for $25 each to recoup my investment?
weberperformerandstuffSmall.jpg

Here it is cleaned and fixed. Took about an hour.
weberperformerSmall.jpg

Test drove it last night with a flank steak and some twice-baked potatoes. Sorry no pics, we were starving after a long trail-run where I broke my toe, again. Will post pics on the next cook.

Sorry, its not for sale. But I am going to swap out the ash catcher assembly with the Weber Gold in the background and then the Gold is going to be put on Craigslist. Its in good shape, whats a good starting price? $80?

If everything works, I would pay $40 for a used gold. It's just me. Once it's used, It's used.

I scored an older performer for $30 and a 14 hp tractor for free so it has me a bit CL spoiled.

I paid $30 for the gold last summer. An hour of scrubbing revealed a perfect specimen. I love people that are too lazy to clean BBQs before they put them up for sale. they never realize what its worth.

While i can't sell it here because everyone knows deals show up if you wait, I can sell it to someone else thats willing to pay more because they have not found this site, yet.

Good score on the Performer. You are gonna love it. You got an even better deal than I got on my Craigs List performer. $40 for a maroon 2002 and no tools.

Back