• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Free Hickory coming soon! Already seasoned!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I will be traveling to our farm in the next month. We have a huge amount of seasoned hickory. I would be glad to bring some back if anybody wants some. I will also chunk some up and send flat rate boxes to members if they wanna pay shipping. Have a great day!

I'd gladly pay for shipping. Please PM me with details.

Thanks!

For a trailer full of wood, might be worth it...

Let's see, drive to KC for the race (with the trailer) back via 70 towards you... Mom is thinking of making the trip (I go to the race with BIL, she visits with my sister)... Get Mom to load the trailer (yea, like that's going to happen)... Drive back to Chi-Town...

Maybe I'll pick it up from Billy.... lol

For a trailer full of wood, might be worth it...

Let's see, drive to KC for the race (with the trailer) back via 70 towards you... Mom is thinking of making the trip (I go to the race with BIL, she visits with my sister)... Get Mom to load the trailer (yea, like that's going to happen)... Drive back to Chi-Town...

Maybe I'll pick it up from Billy.... lol

Jeff, just remember that I'm (kinda) on your way to Ashmont's! I'll chip in for gas!!! Seriously!

Watch out Ash... The Preacher and I may make the trip!!! At least with him in the car I know (read "HOPE") I'm safe from the lightning.... LOL

Watch out Ash... The Preacher and I may make the trip!!! At least with him in the car I know (read "HOPE") I'm safe from the lightning.... LOL

Since your driving to the farm then you will get to see where the Next Fat/Ash bash just might be......

Yeah, you'll be safe - I've been struck a couple of times already - the chances of getting struck again as very slim.
Yeah, you'll be safe - I've been struck a couple of times already - the chances of getting struck again as very slim.
What was I saying. Where are you going?
Anyone know where I can get some Hickory wood?

What was I saying. Where are you going?
Anyone know where I can get some Hickory wood?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uhm Uhm who is Dive Master?
Where can I find good split Hickory?
Why do I have this urge to drive to Chicago?

Where can I find good split Hickory?
Why do I have this urge to drive to Chicago?

Hey, Ashmont, if you are driving to Chicago anyway, can you drop off some Hick'ry at my place :rolleyes:

Too bad I dont live near you as I would lend a hand loading all that and would have an extra truck to use. I sent you a pm about some chunks, thanks.

Back