THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diva Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Got a little creative at Little Rock for breakfast smoked a plain fatty and served it in between two donuts. We did some that were glazed and some plain I liked the glazed ones better:

Somehow I think this is not on my weight watchers plan:mad: but they do look yummy, how may points for looking at them? lol:biggrin:

WANT.

Kill. Ing. Me. Our Krispy Kremes here closed a while back, but not for lack of me trying to support them. I haven't had a "Hot Now" in literally a couple of years, and am on the verge of planning a driving trip home to California just so that we can camp in front of a KK until the light goes on. :cry:

I know I've got a Bible here somewhere, I'm gonna look it up cuz' I'm pretty sure that's a serious sin right there:eek:

Back