Mustard Sauce

One of my favorites is Bone Suckin' Hot Mustard...goes good on anything!

BBQ Sauce do you make it the day of? or do you make it the day before? If you make it the day before do you warm it up or serve it cold?

I find that sauces are usually better after they've sat for a few days. I make two different mustard sauces, one I serve cold, one I heat. It's a preference thing I guess.

A good bottled mustard sauce is the Bullseye Gold I think it's called. It's really good.

BBQ Sauce do you make it the day of? or do you make it the day before? If you make it the day before do you warm it up or serve it cold?
I make it when ever I run low there might not be any BBQ left but I'm ready fer the next time:mrgreen:

Best I have found is Kitty's North Carolina BBQ and Dipping Sauce. Kinda hard to find but worth the effort.

Maurice Bessingers piggy park. Hites, and shealys, are the big three store brands here. They all have awsome q too. Not to sure if ya can get online. If not pm me I was raised on mustard sauce. Hell I eat it on turky and ham also.

BTW, if you happen to be lookin for a sauce that's dead in the middle between mustard and mater ya might wanna give Pee Dee River Swamp sauce a whirl. If you eat your bbq sammiches with slaw and pickles this stuff rocks IMO!! Very different.

Back