Craigslist score!!!!!!!!!!!

mattdean1003

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Thanks to my wonderful girlfriend, I just got the Craigslist score of the century. A FREE blue Weber performer with gas assist lighting. In near perfect condition except for a minor warp in the damper, which can be fixed. Take a look see:

20130614_170600.jpg

Great score! Better do something nice for your GF!

(But better not tell your wife! :twitch: )

Hope you are cooking for the girlfriend tonight she's a keeper .. :thumb: and the grill is too..
nice score

Ok, so what's the story of why they were giving it away free? Enquiring minds want to know!

sweet score, but yeah what is the story? let me guess

Oh man this really sweet grill I have is just taking up to much space and I have more money then I know what to do with? I got it I will just put it on the curb and post a free add on CL. maybe someone will want it before trash day.

or I don't like the waiting for charcoal, even with match light. this things has to go. I love my gasser.

or. my husband, I mean soon to be ex husband loved this grill more then me. He is on some BBQ brethren site all night and never gives me any love. getting rid of this will make him cry.

I think she stole it...... :-D
I spotted a woman on the way the dump with a beautiful weber kettle in the back of the truck. I asked her if I could have it. She pulled over and said sure. Her husband left her and she was just throwing out all his stuff. It happens!

Back