• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Most versatile pit on the market

If you use the gas to hold meat after it's cooked and wrapped, I'd say that's a nice cooker. But, please don't cook "BBQ" with gas. Please don't do it.

Let the flaming begin! [Bucc mod]

:bolt:

Looks like a decent pit, of course, you have to see one for real to understand it.

If you use the gas to hold meat after it's cooked and wrapped, I'd say that's a nice cooker. But, please don't cook "BBQ" with gas. Please don't do it.

Let the flaming begin! [Bucc mod]

:bolt:

Wouldn't use the gas assist on a regular basis but would be nice to smoke for two hours and then basically use it as an oven for overnight cooks on rare occasions on large briskets.

I saw a cooker similar while in Columbia last weekend. It was a half keg cut in half. Could fit in the square hitch on bah of truck. He said it was originally charcoal but a lot of the tailgate places banned charcoal because people would dump out hot coals, so he converted it to gas. Pretty cool for grilling at tailgate. I love the fact it was home made and customized to fit his needs.

I like it...minus the gas. I wonder how long it could hold temps on one load of fuel. I might make this style my next project as it looks like it would do everything I need/want in a cooker.

Are they saying you can use it while hooked up to the truck. There are so many reasons that's not right

Dunno what I think of it really.

I prefer the ProQ for versatility to be honest and for tailgating not feeding the masses pulled pork but rather steaks, burgers, sausages, roast and the such I gotta go with the rotisserie.

28mcu3s.jpg

I think I bought my WSM, Weber Spirit and Weber Q200 for less than that

Looks nice, but I think I'd still take a UDS or a Char Griller Kamado over it.....

..... and take the remaining $1500, go to Vegas, and put it against the Cowboys, with the spread.

Texans 5-0. Haters to the left.

Looks nice, but I think I'd still take a UDS or a Char Griller Kamado over it.....

..... and take the remaining $1500, go to Vegas, and put it against the Cowboys, with the spread.

Texans 5-0. Haters to the left.

Touche, sir. As a born and raised texas boy its nice to see the texans do well. That being said, I still bleed blue and silver. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back