KCBS Board Meeting Question

dmprantz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I know it happened in executive session, but by any chance, is any one in the know about the following line from the KCBS BOD meeting and able to comment?

"Candy Weaver – Legal opinion regarding code of conduct"

Quite frankly, I find the fact that the KCBS would seek legal counsel about anything disciplinary in nature intriguing.

dmp

Not a disciplinary matter at all, not secret that for the last year and a half there's been a document called the KCBS BOD Responsibility Statement and Code of Conduct Policy. This was the topic of discussion.

for the last year and a half there's been a document called the KCBS BOD Responsibility Statement and Code of Conduct Policy. This was the topic of discussion.

So this was something that the BOD have to follow and abide by? If so, thanks. I misunderstood the public notes.

dmp

Not trying to stir the pot. This forum tends to get more traffic, so I figured my odds of getting an answer were higher. I'm hardly the first person to ask questions about KCBS board meetings in here. Mods are free to move this if you feel I posted incorrectly, and I apologize if that's the case.

dmp

Not trying to stir the pot. This forum tends to get more traffic, so I figured my odds of getting an answer were higher. I'm hardly the first person to ask questions about KCBS board meetings in here. Mods are free to move this if you feel I posted incorrectly, and I apologize if that's the case.

dmp

Not to be rude or trying to start anything but if memory serves you aren't a KCBS member, so why do you care?

why do you care?

Like I said, I found the prospect intriguing. Maybe if the situation had been something different than what it was, I would have decided to become a member again. Maybe I’ll decide that there are issues that I care about and rejoin so that I can vote in the upcoming election and let my voice be heard.

I obviously misunderstood the item, and I’m thankful to have the truth. At this point, there is nothing more that needs to be said, and if this thread is allowed fall off the end of the page, it won’t bother me, because I have no desire to keep it around. If any one else wants to keep it around, ask me more pointed questions, and it might cause trouble, but I have no desire to do so.

dmp

Like I said, I found the prospect intriguing. Maybe if the situation had been something different than what it was, I would have decided to become a member again. Maybe I’ll decide that there are issues that I care about and rejoin so that I can vote in the upcoming election and let my voice be heard.

I obviously misunderstood the item, and I’m thankful to have the truth. At this point, there is nothing more that needs to be said, and if this thread is allowed fall off the end of the page, it won’t bother me, because I have no desire to keep it around. If any one else wants to keep it around, ask me more pointed questions, and it might cause trouble, but I have no desire to do so.

dmp
Awww shucks lets keep it going. I don't know why some people get their panties up in a wad every time you post. What's the big deal ?

What did you think the item in the agenda might be referring to ? Why would it make you think about joining again ? I'm just curious and can't see any harm in my asking.(plus I like stirring the pot as much as the next guy)

You're membership committee, right Steve? You're recruiting...

WHY??????? Don't recruit him, let him go, we don't need his ilk! Well he does keep the rest of us awake at least and provides comedy relief when needed so go ahead and recruit away. :p

Back