Prep for tomorrows cook (PR0N)

Tyrone1Wils

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi Just a few teaser pics for tomorrows smoke. I'll keep this one short.

Here's my fattie prep. We've got pork sausage, chorizo, grated mozzarella and some Jalapeño encased in a nice bacon weave.

This is my first stuffed fattie.

[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Tyrone1Wils/media/DSCF7754_zps8b67574f.jpg.html]
DSCF7756_zps5f276dc1.jpg
[/URL]

Now for the pork shoulder, this will be turned into PP of course. All rubbed up.

Stay tuned for the results.

I'm liking what I see!

Might toss on a couple fatties my self tomorrow or a rack of ribs or two.

Just waiting....

Looks like tomorrow is gonna be a great day for you!

Thanks for the comments, the cook is on! After a bit of trouble, my coal got wet so I had to go out and buy some more this morning and being England "BBQ" season is over so was hard to find some so had to buy what I could get my hands on.

PP is sitting at 115F now.

I love that Meaty Bacon... looks like it is from the side not the belly without being mostly fat.

Keep us posted on the progress of the cook.

Little update.

Took the pork off to be foiled with some AJ and honey and gone back in.

Here's some pr0n

All finished now off the UDS resting while the baked sweet potato fries finish off in the oven.

Few more pr0n shots.

Pork fresh off the UDS

Fattie looking gooooooood.

Fantastic! Today is the last day of The Big Pig throwdown. You've already got your pic's. You should enter THAT! Click on the link at the bottom of my signature if of interest.

You can only have one official entry pic but link to this thread and explain that you have both when enter it. OR you can have more than one entry but I have noticed that can dilute the amount of votes you receive.

Back