3 Burner Outdoor Gas Stove

tonto1117

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'm in the market for one of these and was wondering if ya'll have any recomendations. Preferably I would like one that is countertop height and folds down, or has removable legs for easy storage. Found this one on Amazon and was a bit shocked at the price of $189.00. Anyone have one of these and like/dislike it?? Or have any cheaper recomendations. Thx

Camp Chef Professional Series TB-90LW Tahoe Deluxe 3 Burner Modular Cooking System with detachable legs, windscreen 3x30,000 BTU, Black/Red

31s8yjhhvhlss500jb1.jpg

Got one of these from Costco a few years ago. Works great but the aluminum griddle warped a bit. Don't crank the heat up under it or you'll have the same problem.

Just saw someone use one as a diswashing station at a comp this weekend. Worked pretty good.

I also have one of the Camp Chef models from Costco. It has the removable legs & the aluminum griddle. Been very happy with it for several years.

i have the Expedition 3x.. similar model.. works great.

I have the Expedition also.... and it came with a griddle that covers two of the burners. Great unit!

I have the Expedition also.... and it came with a griddle that covers two of the burners. Great unit!

Hopefully, I'll be getting the same model this week from KCK.com. :rolleyes:

They work great and also there are lots of accessories to add. Go to the campstove web site for all the products. That price is the same I bought mine for here in Portland, so if you shop around you might be able to avoid shipping.

Thanks guys, I was able to find the expedition 3x for $159.00 with free shipping!!!:cool:

it HAD 3 knobs before it LEFT my house for a chili cookoff. :icon_pissed

Back