Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Gettysburg bbq skurmish

Fat Maxine's will be there. Hope they still have the air conditioned porta pots. Those were pharking awesome.:clap:

We will be there... Just under 2 hours from home... Looking forward to it...

Chicken Chokers will be there. I am itching to be cooking after our RGC..... about 6-8 weeks between comps for us. no bueno but have back to backs in July a

Yep can't pass up another chance to get revenge for Pvt. William Elias Rudd of the 15th Alabama Regiment. Especially considering it'll be the 150th anniversary of his capture at Little Round Top!

Are any Brethren doing the Peoples Choice? I hear there only seven teams singed up for it.

Pop Pop's is in for Gettysburg, but out for people's choice. I would like to but my pit will be maxed out as always. Speaking of people's choice, did anyone else notice that it is mandatory to compete in PC at the bluemont bbq bash in a few weeks? You can opt out for $150. I would like to sign up but I don't have room or an extra 150 laying around.

Gettysburg

Fat Maxine's will be there sometime Friday. Hope to see plenty of Brethren

We will be there. We just decided to do the People’s Choice at the last minute. Figured it would help Brenda out plus I want to try a new recipe.
Also, we will be hosting a kick-off shot immediately after the cooks meeting around 4:30pm on Friday. Stop on by.
I think the Tuaca fairy can contribute to that cause.

Back