• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tractor supply has twin packs of Roul Oak Lump on sale starting tomorrow for $11.99

I looked today and the only thing I could find is twin packs of briquettes for $2 off.
Do you have a link or ad for the lump sale? TIA

It might be worth following a woman with a pickup full of charcoal. :mrgreen::biggrin1:

Maybe they've been on here and have seen her threads. If I were in OK and saw a woman with long blonde hair and a truckload of charcoal, I'd follow her too :biggrin1:

There was nothing anywhere on the in-store Lowe's display saying anything about a 2 pack limit. I loaded up 4 and checked out with no problem.

I looked today and the only thing I could find is twin packs of briquettes for $2 off.
Do you have a link or ad for the lump sale? TIA

And it is actualy $9.99 Our Tractor supply had none but they said their truck comes in Tomorrow.

Well, if anyone wants to go through the small trouble, Paypal is offering 5$ off 25$ purchase if purchase using Paypall for Home Depot items. If you price match (untill HD changes their price to 9.99) and hopefully they do the 10% off difference that goes along with the price match.......then you buy 3 bags at a time, to gain the coupon....well.....thats a steal....will be trying this a little later after lunch. I will repost how this goes.

paypall coupon deal

https://coupons.paypal.com/offer_la...oken=f4cc8343c7507fcfcbcf8a36425330a644466943

you just need to link up you paypal with HD.

So is the Homedepot kingsford on sale tommorrow? (Thursday).

Is walmart the cheapest per pound still?

I looked at the HD ad on-line, and did not see it listed. Wal-mart is the best deal per pound. I also prefer the 15# bags over 20# myself.

Going to drop by WallyWorld on my way home today to see if they have ours on Sale

Mrs Mafia brought me to WM to pick up some Kingsford on Sunday.
We ended up come home with a total of 600 Pounds and a cheap Gazebo for over the grill.

Shopping with Mrs Mafia is expensive but always fun.

----and Yes, those are two bags of Chips........ a man's got to eat somthing in the car....

Attachments

• Kingsford Sales 2013 2 .jpg
    Kingsford Sales 2013 2 .jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 315
  • Kingsford Sales 2013 1.jpg
    Kingsford Sales 2013 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 315
Still no sign of anything better than $0.50 per pound around here (Houston area).

Oops! It just popped up on the local store website at Lowe's - 2 20s for $9.99

Looks like Home Depot has 8.3 lb bags of Kingsford blue for $2.00. that is 41 lbs for $10, better deal than their 40 lbs for $17

Home Depot in Wisconsin.
2 20# = 9.99

Manager told me to be reasonable, and that I could not get a pallet.

200 lbs should get me through.

Great thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back