• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Bbq bands and brews palmyra va 22 june

Cat Sass BBQ will be there! Great venue, and adding a breakfast sounds great. Hope to set up close to 3EYZ team of the Year again. maybe some mojo will drift our way! looking forward to seeing everyone.

No reason to be, that was last year..........New year, start all over.........:biggrin1:

Uh huh. Yall are starting over right where you left off. :clap2:

I agree with Rick, we need to shoot some Tuaca and get some mojo!

Will anyone be selling 3 Eyz rub in Fredericksburg next weekend? My stash is low.

This is going to be mine and my teams first contest. We can't wait. I looking forward to meeting everyone.

Oh we found something much better that Tuaca to shoot..............you furgit, we been in the Carolinas for a couple of comps........:wink:

I don't know man, chilled Tuaca is hard to beat. But I'm always up for an adventure. :clap:

This is going to be mine and my teams first contest. We can't wait. I looking forward to meeting everyone.

Awesome. We look forward to meeting you. We should arrange a Brethren social Friday evening. I'll work on putting that together.

We are looking for teams. If any one is interested. We ten grand to give away! It is a nice little sleepy town!

I noticed on the KCBS website that is now showing that it is a State Championship. I don't how many teams you need for that.

Registration has been opened for two more weeks. $10,000 given away, paid ten deep, great contest and venue. Cat Sass will be there trying to beat Bellwood for 1st place chicken!

Great ! We need more teams! Great contest!we are in the the back yard of turfy stone! Stop by and compete then go visit him at q.

We have eighteen teams! We have extended our deadline for two weeks! $10000 in the heart of Thomas Jefferson country!

Back