• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmos Comp Class Videos?

Better hit up the FB page and like/share both Kosmos & Whiskey Bent BBQ.....Going to give one away on air Tues!

OOOO And FREE SHIPPING Friday is back tomorrow...use Coupon code "Kosmos Wins" and it ships free to the lower 48!

Just watched the chicken edition and have a couple of questions. Can I PM you here, or should I use a different email?

I can't seem to get the coupon code to work....do I need the " to make it work?

I got mine today and watched all four categories already! Needless to say, I am very pleased. I am going to re-watch them tonight and take notes this time which is the beauty of this product Darien produced. The overall production was top notch and I have absolutely zero complaints!

I sure wish they were offered 1 catagory each or offered as a whole package.
It would be easier to come up with money that way.

I really like the idea of being able to purchase 1 of the 4 categories at time. That way those who might not have $350 extra dollars around can assemble the collection piece by peice, or those who don't necessarily have an interest in the whole collection can order only those categories which appeal to them.

I can tell anyone thinking of ordering the videos in IMOP they were worth it. I can also tell you that my dealings with Darian have been a great. I had a problem with something and he was so quick to respond, offered me his number to contact him and went out of his way to make sure things were right. It is his honesty as a business man that will keep my business as well as earning others. Thanks Darian from Hoggin the sauce BBQ!

Back