Grilled Salmon - sweet seduction? Sauce?

clikover

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Couple questions:

1. Has anyone tried sweet seduction rub on salmon yet? I was thinking of trying it out tonight on some grilled salmon for the wifey.

2. If you were going to make "BBQ salmon", would you sauce it in the last few minutes of the cook? I was thinking that I should give it a very light glaze of a sauce with a little spice kick (like maybe a little chipotle)?

I know I have seen "BBQ salmon" at restaurants - and I'm guessing the way they achieve it is through a simple glaze of BBQ sauce. I'm thinking it would be better to rub it and then maybe sauce right at the very end.

Thoughts?

Couple questions:

1. Has anyone tried sweet seduction rub on salmon yet? I was thinking of trying it out tonight on some grilled salmon for the wifey.

2. If you were going to make "BBQ salmon", would you sauce it in the last few minutes of the cook? I was thinking that I should give it a very light glaze of a sauce with a little spice kick (like maybe a little chipotle)?

I know I have seen "BBQ salmon" at restaurants - and I'm guessing the way they achieve it is through a simple glaze of BBQ sauce. I'm thinking it would be better to rub it and then maybe sauce right at the very end.

Thoughts?

Have not tried sweet seduction on salmon, but I think you should give it a shot. Definitely use whatever sauce or glaze at the very end and let us know how it turns out. :mrgreen:

As for sauce, I use an Asian glaze. The recipe can be had here.

SlamminSalmon_1_6.jpg

John

I haven't tried sweet seduction yet, but grilled up some fresh wild New Zealand salmon last night rubbed with SM Cherry and Sweet & Spicy. Honestly, didn't need any sauce whatsoever...

You will not need sauce with Sweet Seduction. I found it to be very good :biggrin1:

I would go with the sweet seduction too! That stuff is good. :thumb:

Back