Excellent customer service

forrest2906

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I recently made my first order from Simply Marvelous. During the shipment the USPS or someone on the way dropped the box resulting in the jar of blue hog to get demolished. So I sent a picture and a note to the owner just to let them know this occcured. Needless to say, I received a new jar of sauce no charge.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Greatly appreciated, but not expected. I love the cherry rub that we bought in the 6 pack of rubs, and can not wait to try the others. I will be a longtime customer due to this fact alone.

Just sharing my experience as a newbie here, but treated like long time valued family member.

Chuckster

Glad the new jar made it to you without them playing rugby this time, Chuckster!:thumb:

I recently made my first order from Simply Marvelous. During the shipment the USPS or someone on the way dropped the box resulting in the jar of blue hog to get demolished. So I sent a picture and a note to the owner just to let them know this occcured. Needless to say, I received a new jar of sauce no charge.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Greatly appreciated, but not expected. I love the cherry rub that we bought in the 6 pack of rubs, and can not wait to try the others. I will be a longtime customer due to this fact alone.

Just sharing my experience as a newbie here, but treated like long time valued family member.

Chuckster

Same EXACT thing happened to me. Must be something in the Blues Hog that makes the postal workers drunk and drop things.

Steph promptly hooked me up with a replacement order, and I am a happy, repeat customer.

Back