New Bandera Available!

DodgeCity

Found some matches.
Reaction score
For the Wichita area brethren I know where there is a carry over from a year ago at one of the stores here in Wichita. A brand New already put together Bandera. I got them down to 180.00. But Momma thinks 3 smokers are plenty for this household. Let me know if your interested I 'll tell you the hiding place.

Patrick

Wichita, Kansas

Great find, Patrick. Thanks, but one is plenty for me. Surely someone needs one out there. I take it that you already have one too. Then again we could be like Gypsy Jorge and have an extra one in the box for spare parts. :p

willkat98 said:
Bigdog said:
Then again we could be like Gypsy Jorge and have an extra one in the box for spare parts. :p

at $180, I'd do that too

The grates alone would run you $46 before shipping.

...and you would sure know about grates. Farker must have 12 of 'em. :roll:

I'd drive down to get it but with gas prices the way they are, I could pay more for one here in KC and still come out ahead. Damned oil companies!

Bigdog said:
Great find, Patrick. Thanks, but one is plenty for me. Surely someone needs one out there. I take it that you already have one too. Then again we could be like Gypsy Jorge and have an extra one in the box for spare parts. :p

Especially if all of them were American made..... It's nice to know that wherever I am on I-35 between DFW and San Antonio I'm never more than two hours from a Bandera..... Think of them as my woobie

Back