Pitmaster T Series - Hot n Fast No Foil Jucicitidinous Brisket

YouTube - ‪Pitmaster T Series - Hot n Fast No Foil Jucicitidinous Brisket‬‏

Pitmaster T's Hot and Fast - No foil process as mentioned in previous threads by Barbefunkoramaque

If you cannot see this you are either not signed on or not a member.

I was recently a newb, and thought I had to smoke at 225. Thank you T for showing not only me, but everyone else the light. I live by hot and fast now. Learned most of my cooking from the youtube vids before they got yanked.

Well don't worry too much... it was I that yanked the videos. As you can see, I am redoing some of them and re-releasing them in a more family and forum friendly format (thats alotta f's) so that farkers will frequent them with out a faltering familial fiasco.

I am off now to cut a NEW glaze video inspired by Big Maybelle Smith. See you on the other side.

Great video! How long did you cook the briskets and how long was the rest period and did they sit in the cooker while resting or something else?

Cool video. I need a good brisket rub, I tried a 50/50 ratio of salt and pepper, ah needs something else.

Another great video Donnie! Thanks for all the work you put into your videos.

The video doesn't quite make a case that I am using salt and pepper only. Heck there's a sprinkle of Lawreys (Tri Layer 1) so thats like 9 things the Popdaddy's Butt Glitter has like 11 things I think and between lemon pepper or montreal seasoning thats quite a few things so it remarkably has a quite complex profile... BUT the whole reason I used to last large grainers is to bring all those things into ...sheesh... I have to use a "Gina Neeley" term -- BALANCE when they get smothered and combined in fat.

You may notice for the final layer of tri level rub there are somepossibilities. Montreal/Salted Lemon Pepper/ and pepper is a good salt balance. When I used koshure salt (due to the bulk I was cooking) I used saltless lemon pepper. My favorite was indeed the Montreal BUT I also found here in my region this cool "Chipolte Large Grained seasoning" for cheap so I have settled on Kosure, Lemon Pepper pepper and this Chipolte stuff from Sams.

Also... use foil or even pan before your out of the stall and you will have some salty brisket. Wrap at all and you will have some peppery brisket. Cook it like I do and its all good an tamed out a bit.

By the way - the poster above is right though... if you start with salt and pepper and one or two of your favorite large grainers (onion and Garlic being the most popular) and maybe a dusting of something finer like chili powder... you got some good (uncrowded) taste.

R U Ready 4 The Laydown?

U got 2 lay it down, and let me show u how, how we make some things up n funkytown...

From the Heart of Big Red Soda, I am Ur Funky Yoda, gauranteed 2 make the FUNK reknown!

Back