Competition in Washington

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have heard that next week there is going to be a competition in Sedro Woolley Washington and was wondering if anyone from here will be there? It seams to me someone from the forum did real well last time i think they were from Bothel. I was wondering since I live near by and will probly be stopping there on one of the days.

Pacific Northwest BBQ Association

As of this post, there are 20 teams registered for the Markets LLC Challenge Cup. We need 5 more teams to make this a Qualifying event.
Normally Sedro Wooley would draw in more BC Canadian teams, but an event in Kelowna BC on the same weekend and support for that event by them is just as crucial.

The Markets LLC is sponsoring 3 events, each with $7500 in prize money. Sedro Wooley, Birch Bay and Bellingham, WA. With a Challenge Cup Race and an extra $5000 for the total top scores for all 3 events paid out to the Top 4 teams.
Left Hand Smoke is in for the race!

So...if you are a new team and want to get your feet wet and not have to travel far from home you should seriously give your hometown cook a shot! Ask for a mentor team if you need one and feel tree to stop by and say Hi! to myself and JD.

For more info check out www.pnwba.com

Here is the line for samples at our booth in Sedro Wooley last year!

bigline2.jpg

If you were there last year I tasted your Brisket, I only live a few miles from the Food Pavillion. Plan on stopping in and saying hi. still getting my feet wet with bbq, I can wow my friends but not sure about the judges.

We're looking forward to meeting you lionhrt...my wife was handing out samples at the beginning of that line...she'll be doing it again this year if we're vending. :becky:

I`ll make sure to take time off this weekend from building my UDS and come on down to say hi.

Back