World MOINK Ball Day MONSTER Creation - MOINK Timpano!

Smoke Jumper... you are a winner.

While the Lamb Chop was an afterthought and essentially a "side" to the Timpano, I can see that little loin chop is perfectly cooked and needs to be awarded...

Smoke Jumper, you are the second Brethren to be awarded the..... ALF Tick of Approval..

Bill

Awesome, thanks Bill, that is my first Bretheren appointed Award ever! And I never even saw it coming for a stopgap "side dish". On any other day they would have been a main attraction.

The chops were a hit too but they kind of got lost in the ruckus caused by the Timpano. They were rubbed with olive olive, fresh rosemary and thyme from the garden, and course grind salt and pepper. I seared each side for 90 seconds at a dome temp of 550 and then shut all the vents and brought them up to medium rare by feel.

I'm printing my award now.:p

Holey Moley #16 now that is what I call a "Main Dish" :clap2:
It sure looks good. :thumb::thumb:
I'll meet ya in Santa Rosa to help dispose of the leftovers. :-D

That is the kind of special surprise I love to see on this website. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is absolutely fabulous!

OUTFREAKINGSTANDING!!! I sat at my computer and just chuckled, and I seriously mean that in the most complimentary way possible. I want a slice of that!

OH MY DEAR GOD OF ALL THINGS AWESOME! :shock:
How did I not see this most magnificent beast before?
I want one, I want it now!

Back