AR Roll Call

a fully paid for weeklong vacation from sunday thru Saturday at Universal Orlando for the whole family.
My family will take on this burden for you...but they will probably bitch because its not disney :(

I checked the schedule and it doesn't look like we can get in the gates as general public until 11:00. There is a pancake breakfast thoug before hand in the governers building form 7 to 9am.

Do we want to meet up with anyone else that is going from this direction and caravan or eat breakfast on the way? Are there any St. Louis area brothers going? JT are you going? We probably have room for one in Kicks ride. Promise I won't let him drive! (He already asked me to drive as he doesn't like to on long road trips.)

If we don't hear anyhting I am guessing on leaving Columbia Around 8:00?????? Let me know !!!

My brother goes in for prostate surgery on Friday down in Jeff City so I'm going to visit him this weekend. You guys have a great time!

willkat98 said:
Um, has anyone taken the well being of the children into consideration?

At such fragile times in their educational development, do you really think staying out of school at a crucial time when the kids are prepping for state exams (re: school funding) is a good idea?

Phil, the President wants to leave no child behind, so why would you do that to your own children?

Orlando will always be there. Please, for the sake of your children, don't throw their future away because you want to go to Florida.

I think the choice is clear.

Keep the kids in school.

And since your not busy, go to the Royale.

<with Delta House humming "America" in the background>

It's the Moral, Ethical, Red-Meat-Eating American thing to do.

Phil, I hope you opted for the Orlando trip. The weather forecast doesn't look promising and it would be a long trip to KC just to get rained on. Chance of rain starting at midnight (thurs night/fri moring) thru the morning hours Saturday, the balance of saturday cloudy, cool and windy. :(

I will be helping a friend (Lazy J-S) in space 711. His ribs took 4th at the Liberty Fall festival last weekend (with top 10 in pork and brisket)

Buzz called this evening, he's all set up @ 215.

Any other semi locals making the pilgrimage?

Planning on being there when the gates open at 11:00a tomorrow! Hope to see as many Brethren as possible.

Best of Luck to All.

Good Luck to everyone. Take pictures and post them! Post your experiences so that we can live vicariously through all of you.

Yeah, looks like orlando for a few days.... i switched my flights from Kansas City to Nashville hoping to make it to the Jack instead. Jim, I'll be callin ya.

BBQchef33 said:
Yeah, looks like orlando for a few days.... i switched my flights from Kansas City to Nashville hoping to make it to the Jack instead. Jim, I'll be callin ya.

Not that we wouldn't love to have you in Missouri, but I think you made a wise decision. I will and do expect a lot of pictures from the Jack.
I put new batteries in my camera this morning, so I'm ready to share this weekend's experience. From the weather report, it sounds like it's going to be a wet and cold one. I just hope my old knees hold out!

From the weather report, it sounds like it's going to be a wet and cold one.
Good news on the weather front, supposed to be 75 today and the chance of rain is falling rapidly. Slight chance of scattered showers. Cool and windy tomorrow. Sounds like its gonna be a great day!

Solidkick said:
I just hope my old knees hold out!

Just what are you planning on doing at the Royal? :shock: :twisted:

willkat98 said:
Hey jt!

Nice shooting at that Indians team bus!

That's funny. On the serious side, my prayers will be with your brother Jt. My brother had the surgery last year and is doing great. They say there are two types of men when it comes to prostate cancer, those who've had it and those who will get it.

Back