Kosmo's Brisket Injection

I had the chance to use Kos's injection down in Bedford and was blown away. It is a great product! No dissapointments!

I would like to thank everyone who has placed an order and or tested for us. I can not believe that it is going this fast. I am already on my 3rd batch and can't wait to make more. I hope that everyone is having great luck with my product, and please share your results with all of us. Hope to see a lot of you at the Royal!

Going to do one this week-end. I'll be sure to post a review and pics.

I ordered some today to try it out. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Nate

Brisket is going now. The Injection tasted good - actually had the neighbor drinking some during the UFC fights last night.

044.jpg

Kosmo - you have yourself a new customer. Very impressed - loved the flavor, no streaking (although I am convinced that does not matter). Very moist and again, I love the flavor - will play around with it now.

051.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

The girls loved it also
055.jpg

That's a nice looking brisket!! And such cute future Qers. Glad you like the injection. Thanks for the feed back!

Thanks it was a awesome contest. Wish I was going this next weekend as well but daughters B/D comes 1st.

I injected Saturday afternoon and used 50/50 beef stock and water. A few glubs of Worcestershire too. Rubbed with Bovine Bold and little coarse pepper, and on the Fatboy at 10:00PM. It cooked more quickly than usual and I pulled it at 6:00AM at 195, a little farther along than I like, and I didn't foil. I rested it in the Cambro for 2 hours (foiled) before cutting. It was very moist, tender and had an excellent flavor. I will be using this for Harrisburg for sure.
The pics I took were terrible, so I guess it didn't happen.

ok we have ordered some, after all the great reviews, we had to try it!! Hopefully we will get to meet at the Royal!!

I am going to the Royal this year to visit.. I hope to meet as many of you as I can. I'll be the good looking guy with the refreshment! LOL

FYI - I just placed an order. This is out of the norm for me, because I never have injected a brisket before. Since I don't have much time to practice, I'm going to go for it at my next comp in a few weeks.:shock:

I'm putting faith in you Kos! I guess my cooking will have to keep up too, huh.:wink:

Back