Pretty Good BBQ 2013 Dayton, Ohio

There's been some discussion about how much to put on sandwiches... We'll be doing 4-5 ounce sandwiches, instead of skimpy 3 ounce sandwiches. I had an issue with this last year, and this year I'm being adamant about it. This whole event is about showing God's abundance for us. Cooks that are more than expected, sandwiches bigger than expected, not just 'here's a sandwich'.

Roger please PM me with your list of snacks tomorrow.
I also wish to discuss another breakfast idea. Heck call me tomorrow or I will call you.

Roger please PM me with your list of snacks tomorrow.
I also wish to discuss another breakfast idea. Heck call me tomorrow or I will call you.

In the mad rush to clean out the freezer that died in the flooding (just enough water to kill the compressor) I seem to remember having a bunch of rib tips.

Anyone interested if I can find them?

[

Yes sir..............

QUOTE=Divemaster;2466795]In the mad rush to clean out the freezer that died in the flooding (just enough water to kill the compressor) I seem to remember having a bunch of rib tips.

Anyone interested if I can find them?[/QUOTE]

[

Yes sir..............

QUOTE=Divemaster;2466795]In the mad rush to clean out the freezer that died in the flooding (just enough water to kill the compressor) I seem to remember having a bunch of rib tips.

Anyone interested if I can find them?
[/QUOTE]

Well Roger it looks like you are in luck. I found 9 slabs of rib tips and two slabs of spares.

I'll also bring the rubs and that lemon BBQ sauce as well.

Got you covered brother!

Sounds good talked with Bull tonight and he is bringing breakfast for all on Sunday and snacks for sat.......

Dinner on Saturday will include:

Prime Rib
Cobbler

1 whole pound of fresh morel mushrooms!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone....

Hey Guys,
Last year was my first year helping out with the Pretty Good BBQ and I had a great time.... I am still a relatively new bbq cook and have been hanging out on the BBQ Brethren for about 3 years now gleaning various tips and techniques to practice at home. I became a certified BBQ Judge and have judged several competitions to learn what good bbq tastes like, so I could become a better cook. I learned so much last year from you all and am looking forward to spending time with you all this weekend!!!

I hold your all in such very high regard and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to cook alongside of you. See you all this weekend!

Scott

Back