Grilled Meat Salad pr0n

Robicus129

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
A few weeks ago my wife made homemade pizza. The kids said it was awesome but was gone in zero flat. I pondered about making my first one. But with that is an issue, my 6 foot tall 120 pound son that is the destroyer of food--he packs it in.

So I grabbed a few things from the market to make a pizza. [highlight]The twist...slow the boy down in his tracks. [/highlight]Then enjoy leftovers. I pulled a recipe for pizza crust off the net and proceeded.

This had pepperjack and parmesan, spicy sausage, hamburger meat with BBQ rub, canadian bacon, onions, garlic, pepperoni, bell pepper, jalapenos, olives, mushrooms....the list goes on. I pre-cooked meat.

Fun build, my oldest daughter helped out.
IMAG0760_zpsafdf1a72.jpg

IMAG0761_zpsec9d56df.jpg

IMAG0763_zpse56f7381.jpg

IMAG0768_zps8b1cc40d.jpg

IMAG0769_zpsd1833bc0.jpg

IMAG0771_zpsb9bbc428.jpg

IMAG0772_zps32a713a6.jpg

IMAG0775_zps5cb55818.jpg

Finished product came out friggen awesome!!! Slight smoke tatse and good crust. Smoke gave the melted cheese a slight dark tint. Sorry no finished pics. it fed the whole family and then some. Will be doing this one again. :cool:

I've never seen a pizza stacked up that high!:shocked:
Gimme some!!!

Thanks guys! Wanted a real pizza. Something thick to slow the power eaters. Good reason to be outside drinkin beer. Happy weekend!

Back