• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Father's Day 1 and 2!

BobBrisket

Reaction score
Spent the day yesterday with my folks. Discada was on the menu. Lil Bobby B took charge. We had some beef discada and some liver and onions for the men folk. He can cook on one leg too!:biggrin1: Lil Sis was on quality control!:grin
imagejpg12_zps6841fb01.jpg

imagejpg11_zps31f4b44f.jpg

imagejpg10_zps91606693.jpg

Notice is was later on in the evening when he made the last batch. He manned the disco for a good 2 hours or so. He also did the seasoning and taste testing as he went along.:biggrin1:

Part 2

Today it was just all four of us at home in the backyard. Some lamb chop treats...just for me. Then, some meatball subs with homemade balls and sauce. :tape: And, I think Ron was wandering around in my garden and left something behind!:shock: Lastly, whoever wants to give me grief about the sacrilegious Kettle planter can bite me now!:twisted::wink:
imagejpg1_zps90a7a62b.jpg

imagejpg9_zps91de137a.jpg

imagejpg5_zps335013dc.jpg

imagejpg3_zpse463873b.jpg

imagejpg4_zps26841bda.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsba8656ae.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsa6888a9b.jpg

Great looking food Bob Your son is doing an awesome Job :thumb: and his sister will make an excellent superviser

Evertything look farking delicious! I made some lamb chops as well. Little Bobby B is looking serious.:thumb:

I am so jealous of Bobby Jr. and his discada skills.
I nuked a cold burger as wife is outta town again..............

Dang, Bob, that's just fantastic all the way around! Bobby B is really gettin' awesome with that discada!

Like father, like son...

Back