Announcing a Pretty Good BBQ 2010

Well it looks like I will not be able to make it out this year. I have to be in Orlando for a work conference.

If you can make it I highly recommend it. It is a great time to meet lots of great people (even if most of them are from Ohio and root for that nut team), and do some good for your fellow man.

If things change I will let you know.

Curt & Roger:
I'll be coming back from a trip with the family to Ft Lauderdale so I won't be able to make it. Too bad Roger, been saviing up some stories from over the past year!
I will wave out of the airplane down at you guys though!
Hopefully we will be able to meet up somewhere else over the summer, keep up the great work.

Scott

Dang, now Bubba's going to be all alone.... Good thing those of us on the Left side of the lake know how to place nice... LOL

How the heck did I miss this opportunity? Actually, as some of you know, I'm in no position to call anyone else fat!

Things are moving along. we're worknig on having guys there in 4+ hour shifts. I'm a bit upset with them for lack of response, but it's still over 2 months away.

We're getting some donations for meat, and we'll continue to do so until we have enough!

I'm in

Hey guys, I am in. I have some friends interested in what happens there. May have some visitors!
I live pretty close to Dayton. Guys, let me know if there is any way to help you get ready!
SpyderMike, you will DEFINITELY be missed. (even if you wear the maize & gold)
Rick, I'll miss the magic you do on the eggs.

I don't hit the site as often as I should... I haven't heard anything from Patrick. Have I missed something??
Looking forward to seeing the usuals & meeting more!!!

I just got initial sign ups done, and a lot of guys have signed up to help you all out. We should have some guys around to unpack and to help you watch fires overnight, so if you want to show off some cooking between when you get here and when we pull off all the stuff for Sunday, there will be a group willing to test it out!

Guys,

I've been out of the loop lately, just really busy with the new job, but in a good way.

Anyway, for a quick update... We have all the pork butts we need! 550 lbs donated. We're going to use donation money to buy briskets, which we're getting at cost, so we're set!!!! What a blessing to know this is done already, and we won't have to scramble or cook all kinds of huge hog pieces! :)

Tshirts are being priced, but I'm thinking around $10-$12. What I need soon is what sizes you all need. Email me, don't post it here, at curt (at) livefireonline dot com (hopefully you know how to make an email address out of that). I'll let you all know my paypal account once I have the tshirt order priced, etc. So I need this info by April 15, I think. If that speeds up, I'll let you all know. When you email me, also send me your cell number so I have it for that weekend.

Back