UDS up on bricks ??????

Drum dolly works for me - easier to move around on the patio.
(Old, fat & lazy mod)

Where the hell do the rest of you keep your bricks? I couldn't imagine storing bricks elsewhere.

I just thought of something......(happens once in a while). I need to find some chunks of SS to use instead of bricks on my "all" SS UDS :biggrin::biggrin:.

Paul B

Lol three or four all SS billets the size of bricks would be awesome with your set up!

I have to move the UDS away from the house, which means out on the lawn.
I now use 1/2 cinder blocks.
Works fine for me and I don't burn whats left of the grass.

Well, chit I guess I gots some Red Neck in the blood line(funny thing is my wife has always said I musta been one in another life! I agree)..........my drum in up on bricks too.......not cinder blocks, just regular bricks. My reasoning........air flow under the drum to keep the bottom from rusting out(as I stroke my mullet)!!

You farkers are too much!!:lol:

I keep my UDSs on bricks 'cause the part of the back yard where they sit ain't got no grass... Helps to keep 'em out of the mud.

Where else is the dog gona' sleep on a hot day? EVERYTHING that's in the yard over 6 months goes up on cinder blocks.:-D

Just kiddin'. Get it off the ground to keep the bottom from rusting out.

Here you go, Paul, gen-you-wine SS bricks! (Okay, it's a regular brick wrapped in tin foil LOL)
IMGP4842.jpg

So the lady of the house doesn't go ballistic comes to mind.
I keep mine flat on the ground havent burnt the grass yet.

Lets just say... the wife would never go ballistic:wink:. Sometimes my husband gets by just fine without my imput. (key word sometimes) Our UDS has never caused any property harm that I've been made aware of.

Back