Bigmista on Good Day July 4th (video)

Way to go Neil !!!

Nice props to Donnie on the tri-level rub..

Fun hearing Jillian say she likes to rub meat and "Oh my God, Oh my God !!"

Thanks a lot! Now the price of Tri-tip is gonna go higher.

Honestly, great video.

Way to go Neil !!!

Nice props to Donnie on the tri-level rub..

Fun hearing Jillian say she likes to rub meat and "Oh my God, Oh my God !!"

I'd like to rub her meat.

jillian_barb.jpg

Last edited:
My goal was to say "butt crack of dawn" and "smoked a fatty". I got bonus points for saying them both in the same sentence.

"I smoked a fatty by the butt crack of dawn" Hmm something doesn't sound right. :icon_blush:

very nice ! congrats ! course after seeing those we know who the real boss is.

Outstanding videos, are you gonna remember us when you get your own tv program?

Congrats brother!!!!!

Thanks Neil for the Props to Pitmaster instead of Popdaddy, that was kind and I needed it. What was in the second piece, for some reason this plays poorly.

Wow!:clap: Just wow!:cool: I agree about the forthcoming TV show for Mista...I can jsut feel it. Congrats and good luck!

Thanks Neil for the Props to Pitmaster instead of Popdaddy, that was kind and I needed it. What was in the second piece, for some reason this plays poorly.

The second clip was actually the first clip and I made breakfast pie and fatties.

Neil, very important and I just told this to your mother.

You need to have "control" of your clips. I mean you have been on a lot of shows and most of the vids I have seen are linked to their website. THIS IS NOT GOOD because as the vids become less active some they pitch them- then they are lost forever.

I propose you write down every show you have done and seek those videos out and get a copy for yourself. If you do... I will make you the SLICKEST of ads.

Back