Blues Hog regular and red

Saiko

is One Chatty Farker
Just got my replacement gallon of regular in the mail today. Went through that first gallon a lot quicker than I thought I would! It's just a tad too thick and sweet as is, but I really like the way it tastes when cut some either a hoppy beer or some stock.

Haven't tried the red yet so looking forward to giving it a go. Someone mentioned in an earlier thread that they cut the regular with the red, I may give that a try also.

blueshog.jpg

Works and tasty pretty good blended together, Saiko.

Just got my replacement gallon of regular in the mail today. Went through that first gallon a lot quicker than I thought I would! It's just a tad too thick and sweet as is, but I really like the way it tastes when cut some either a hoppy beer or some stock.

Haven't tried the red yet so looking forward to giving it a go. Someone mentioned in an earlier thread that they cut the regular with the red, I may give that a try also.

blueshog.jpg

My local store just put regular in.....I am very happy about that. My first tweak was to cut it with ketchup and apple juice. I think a stock may take more of the sweet out which is what I am shooting for. It is very good as a base.

I like to cut it 3 parts red to 1 part original. The red is also good on it's own.

Back