• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sweet Seduction...

---K--- speaking of the Season-all, let me just tell you this and you'll be able to tell how good it is:
1. When we first got some last year, my daughter (11) at the time wanted to make "her" potatoes (basically home cut fries with seasoning). We were out of our "old" seasoning salt, so she used S.M. Season-all. We all loved the potatoes. She decided that was "HER" seasoning. She has gone on sleep-overs and taken potatoes and S.M. Season-all with her to make "her" potatoes for the host family. NO lie. More than one family - and more than once. When we re-ordered, she saw it was in the box and said something along the lines of, "Hey, your friend sent me more of MY seasoning." Now, whatever she cooks, it gets a bit of S.M. Season all.

I use it, mixed with whatever rub I use. It's a bit like cocaine...once you try it, you'll keep coming back. Be careful if Steph sends you a sample...the first one's free, but months later, you'll be all jonesing in the middle of the night, calling him for a fix. :)

Beerguy, what meat(s) did you use the Cherry on??

Steph, gonna PM you with an order for Sweet Seduction and MORE Cherry rub. Used the last of mine last weekend at QUE and Cruz. We did our best finish to date!

In the mail today, brother and Congrats on your best finish to date :clap2:

Placed a order for the 5 pack and the new 1 last night.Can't wait to try them,any suggestions on what you use them on thanks:p

Timmy, you're problem is not gonna be what to use them on...but what NOT to use them on.

Here are some of my favorites:
Season-all: on everything!
Cherry - pork butts, ribs, chops.
Spicy Apple - pork butts, ribs, chops.
Pecan - beef, ribs
Sweet/Spicy - anything, esp. brisket and chicken
Sweet Seduction: chicken, ribs...about to try it on a pork butt soon.

I seriously can't think of a way you can go wrong. I tried the cherry once on beef. If the beef would not have been low-grade, I probably would have loved it.

Let us know - and post pron - when you try them!

Congrats - your cooking is about to become Simply Marvelous!

---K--- speaking of the Season-all, let me just tell you this and you'll be able to tell how good it is:
1. When we first got some last year, my daughter (11) at the time wanted to make "her" potatoes (basically home cut fries with seasoning). We were out of our "old" seasoning salt, so she used S.M. Season-all. We all loved the potatoes. She decided that was "HER" seasoning. She has gone on sleep-overs and taken potatoes and S.M. Season-all with her to make "her" potatoes for the host family. NO lie. More than one family - and more than once. When we re-ordered, she saw it was in the box and said something along the lines of, "Hey, your friend sent me more of MY seasoning." Now, whatever she cooks, it gets a bit of S.M. Season all.

I use it, mixed with whatever rub I use. It's a bit like cocaine...once you try it, you'll keep coming back. Be careful if Steph sends you a sample...the first one's free, but months later, you'll be all jonesing in the middle of the night, calling him for a fix. :)

Dan. Okay, you convinced me. I ordered some Season All.

K, first thanks for your order! It is great on butts straight out the bag. However, I like the layering process on meat, so I personally use our season all first then the Sweet Seduction or other flavored rub.

Okay. It pained me to order it today after just paying for shipping another order, I want to be like Big Brother Smoker! If I don't order it now, I'll be out of the Sweet Seduction before I make another order....

But, this is some good info. I would appreciate somewhere on your website where you discuss your process for using your rubs: the layering, the sweating, the temps, etc. I know I struggled a little the first time I used the Cherry to get the results I wanted and you gave me some suggestions that helped. I would love to try it your way and then experiment from there.

Dan. Okay, you convinced me. I ordered some Season All.

Okay. It pained me to order it today after just paying for shipping another order, I want to be like Big Brother Smoker! If I don't order it now, I'll be out of the Sweet Seduction before I make another order....

But, this is some good info. I would appreciate somewhere on your website where you discuss your process for using your rubs: the layering, the sweating, the temps, etc. I know I struggled a little the first time I used the Cherry to get the results I wanted and you gave me some suggestions that helped. I would love to try it your way and then experiment from there.

Ryan,

I like the suggestion, thanks. I will try and get to that real soon. My webmaster/cousin just had a beautiful baby girl and I need to give her a few days/weeks, lol!

I placed a little something in your package to compensate for the shipping:cool:

Used a little sprinkle of Sweet Suduction on vanilla ice cream last nite, just because! Gotta admit, it was great. Was gonna use it on some grilled peaches for the ice cream, but the peaches weren't ripe enough yet. You can laugh, but I suggest you try a light sprinkle on a small bowl and see if I'm right!

Just ordered some Sweet Seduction and the 5 pack. After reading up on what everyone else has had to say, I am pretty excited. Hoping I can give them a whirl come this weekend.

I used sweet seduction for the first time this weekend in the wing throw down. I wanted to get the most out of the rub so I first brined it for ~2 hrs in a simple brine of water kosher salt and sweet seduction rinsed and applied a medium dusting of SS. I was amazed of the flavor, I left some un-glazed so I could get the full effect of the rub and the wing tasted like it had been glazed with honey. Yum I can't wait to use it some more:thumb::thumb:

I used sweet seduction for the first time this weekend in the wing throw down. I wanted to get the most out of the rub so I first brined it for ~2 hrs in a simple brine of water kosher salt and sweet seduction rinsed and applied a medium dusting of SS. I was amazed of the flavor, I left some un-glazed so I could get the full effect of the rub and the wing tasted like it had been glazed with honey. Yum I can't wait to use it some more:thumb::thumb:

Thanks for the report! I love it :cool:

Back