Oh what a Fatty!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
This had to be the best Fatty I have ever made. Full of flavor, juicy and just the right amount of bite. I was smoking some London Broil to make some stroganoff with and decided it had been too long since I had a good fatty. No onion, no japs, what's a guy to do? Well, I found a pkg of hot links in the freezer, so I wrapped one each in a chub of JD Regular, laced heavily with Jamiacan Firewalk and shredded cheese. I pierced the hot llink so the juices would leak into the sausage for additional flavor and tossed them on the WSM for about 2 hours at 235.

The stroganoff came out good too, but I forgot to take pics so it really didn't happen. I included some pics of the London Broil so that you will now I at least started the stroganoff...:icon_blush:. I cooked the LB longer than I would for any other purpose, but I wanted alot of smoke so that it would transient well into the stroganoff gravy. There are also a couple of pics of a Rib-Eye I thought would make a good lunch... it did!

Attachments

• fatty lb 002.jpg
    fatty lb 002.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 182
  • fatty lb 003.jpg
    fatty lb 003.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 180
  • fatty lb 001.jpg
    fatty lb 001.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 179
  • fatty lb 009.jpg
    fatty lb 009.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 180
  • fatty lb 010.jpg
    fatty lb 010.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 178
  • fatty lb 004.jpg
    fatty lb 004.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 179
  • fatty lb 007.jpg
    fatty lb 007.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 179
  • fatty lb 011.jpg
    fatty lb 011.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 179
  • fatty lb 012.jpg
    fatty lb 012.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 181
I love the look of that fatty. Gonna have to try that soon!

Nice fatty Bo! I have been thinking about doing the same after seeing your sausage and Phubars weiner....get your minds out of the gutter.

Looks great Bo. I especially like the Farmer John hot links. Wish I could buy them here.

Dang Bo, you made this oklahoma girl's mouth water too! Looks great! :biggrin:

nice eats you got there! BTW do you always keep fireworks with your steaks? J'W

jA

Damn Bo,, You made this old Damn Swamp Yankee now Liven in Paradises mouth water all over my keyboard, and aint et any Breakfast yet, just 4 cups a coffee. Been shredding cabbage for my sauerkraut today and boiling the pork ribs. I know boiling, don't say it, but I need the bones & Fat to boil to get the flavor out of them for the starter juice...

Good lookin' eats right there! And if it's cooked on a smoker by a fat guy, there ain't no carbs or calories :biggrin:.

Boy that's good looking food...on my to do list for sure. I really like farmer John products, but I haven't seen those hot links here..the black cats bring back allot of memories, gotta love it.:mrgreen:

Back