• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Phubar's Chicken and Creamy ParsnipPotatoPuree Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Yesterday I wanted to cook enough for the whole week.
Ate the chicken yesterday,porkchops are for tonight.
In the butchertwine there's 4 porkbellychops...I tied them together so all the meats will Phit on the WGA...didn't want to Phire up the mini UDS,less efficient for this cook.
The porkbelly chops are for today and tomorrows lunch for work...I'm eating it while typing.

IMG_5564_zpsb5cabf0c.jpg

IMG_5565_zps84289397.jpg

IMG_5568_zps53048802.jpg

IMG_5573_zps02074a1f.jpg

IMG_5571_zpsce82113a.jpg

IMG_5576_zps6fc0827a.jpg

IMG_5575_zps882a4320.jpg

IMG_5577_zps333d3b89.jpg

IMG_5580_zps82b6dc47.jpg

IMG_5585_zps425a3956.jpg

That plate looks dangerous, send it to me so i can inspect it. :clap: looks tasty
Is that flour on the chickens?

that looks great, Phu! now my coffee for breakfast just doesn't quite do it :tsk:

oh...care to give any details on your sides? The tater/parsnip sounds especially good...and I've got some parsnips ready to make me a good side :thumb:

that looks great, Phu! now my coffee for breakfast just doesn't quite do it :tsk:

oh...care to give any details on your sides? The tater/parsnip sounds especially good...and I've got some parsnips ready to make me a good side :thumb:

Cooked the taters with parsnip,added cream,butter,garlic,rozemary,salt,pepper.

Sautee some onions,add garlic,red Spanish pepper (hot),Phrozen peas,butter,salt,pepper.

Make the puree with the parsnip...it will not dissapoint you!:thumb:

Cooked the taters with parsnip,added cream,butter,garlic,rozemary,salt,pepper.

Sautee some onions,add garlic,red Spanish pepper (hot),Phrozen peas,butter,salt,pepper.

Make the puree with the parsnip...it will not dissapoint you!:thumb:

When you say it like that, it sounds simple...and delicious. Thanks!

Sure looks good Phu, I try to do that every Sunday night (cook my lunches for the week that is). You sure do love your peas, my mom would be super proud of you. :grin:

Phark! Now I'm pharking PHAMISHED!:hungry: Phan-pharking-tastic phood Phu!:clap::thumb::nod:

Back