Grill Light Opinions

mikeTRON

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am looking for a light for a friends grill. We cant see at night and wondered if you guys/girls have any clever ideas or products you might recommend?

Thanks in advance!!
:thumb:

Your friend could get inexpensive headlamp. He could use it while bbqing, and be able to use it for other things-like seeing in the dark. I think you can get one for less than 20 bucks.

I have one similar to this
2head%20quartz%20proof%20Cropped%202.bmp

I use a Coast headlamp , got it at Lowes . Works great....

Either the headlamp or Weber makes an adjustable clip on light that you can find at Lowes or HD.

Rope lights are nice around the grill area - enough light to not trip over things, check on whether things are cooking without burning, etc. but not so much that you bug sleeping family or neighbors. Can hang from a pop up canopy, and can power with a car battery and inverter if not close to an outlet.

Look in the Brethren build thread. Looks like someone took an old Smokey Joe and wired it up with a light and hung it above the grill. Awesome idea.

Here is what I put over my gasser. Modified trouble light. Going for industrial look on patio. Use Yellow bug light bulbs.
IMG_0143-6.jpg

Back