• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Shirley 24x36 Test Run/Seasoning Friday & Saturday 1st Cook (Pig Heads & Cow Tongue & Duck oh my!!)

:clap::clap::clap: That video was a masterpiece. I can't wait to hear how much flavor the gardenia candle imparts on the meat. I bet that will add a nice floralness to your smokes and really add a nice depth of flavor

Ya I'm super pumped to see what it does to the pig heads :thumb:.

You also forgot the 24pk of La Croix lemon sparkling water in a cooler to keep you hydrated during the seasoning!

I haven't been here in a while....great to see some new techniques. Love the gardenia method! Great video-

Ok back to semi-serious. This video actually does a quick walk through on temp. Damn this cooker is just as easy to run as any of them. It's only been going for 2hrs, but there is nothing complicated about running it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A42yEcaVfg&feature=youtu.be

I did gently use the weed burner to start the fire and it doesn't take long for this to get up to temp due to its size.
1TSjP6Kl.jpg

XnsInYdl.jpg

OO7SPi1l.jpg

sku0gLll.jpg

jEQbER8l.jpg

Here's the meat for tomorrow
NJ5fp21l.jpg

MvDpOHbl.jpg

mlrpfx1l.jpg

PRpLsbrl.jpg

I am looking forward to the comment section in that first vid. Should be entertaining.

Gone are the days when a 'nekkid' fatty was sufficient to christen a new smoker. You have certainly changed the bar, lowered or raised is a matter of opinion. Enjoy your new toy!

Back