Troop Cook, Camp Roberts

landarc

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
As I have posted here before, the BBQ Brethren have been asked to prepare and serve a BBQ meal to 2,500 soldiers of the CA National Guard at Camp Roberts, the new date being June 18, which is a Wednesday. I post this now, as I am looking for volunteers to help with the cooking and serving.

The problem now being, this is right in the middle of a work week, not so good. And if it was closer to home, no big deal, but, it is smack dab in the middle of California. (good news, you So Cal guys can meet us Nor Cal guys and spend our vacations together, at a military base :shocked:)

What say the Brethren, if I need to bail on this, sooner is better than later. I have actually involved Phil (Poohbah) since this is actually flying under the Brethren name, I am just out on point for now.

I might be able to move days at work around to get up there. I'll know when we get a little closer how it's looking. Do you know what time of day it is i.e. lunch or dinner?

What is a work week??? If I am not on a road trip, me and the Gator pit will be there Bob.

NUTZ

Big G,
It is set for 5:30 dinner.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Barring unforeseen circumstances, count me in. i don't have a large cooker I can bring but I have a couple smaller ones I can bring if need be.

Back