• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Confirmed Payment The Dirty Dozen Brethren Pack ** afremaniii for 201.37 **

$40.00 payment has been made.

Keep going folks...

Thanks Bigdog!

$40.00 payment has been made.

Keep going folks...

Thanks Bigdog!

Thank you Larry. You the man. :icon_cool

Well, now that we have reached 2 of our goals:

1) $100 for the bakers dozen "gift"
2) $120 for the "Stick it to Larry" campain

In addition to that, Brother Phil, not to be confused with that bald headed farker called Poobah, has added a 16 oz. jar or your choice of his friends Mountain Man Salsa to be shipped seperately.

Now we have challenge #3. Brother Chinese Bob has issued a new challenge. If the bid goes to $200, he will chip in a flaming pig t-shirt and a jar of his jambalaya pullled pork rub. Thanks Bob.

Anyone else can feel free to add anything to this if they wish. Let's make this an even more special package.

150.00. I want to see how high we can get this. I also want all this stuff. Come on guys this is for a great cause.

When does the auction end? Trying to convince the wife to let me shave my head if it hits $201.38.

I got $41.38 right here with your name on it. Just say the word...

How close does the shave have to be? I have no idea what's under my hair and have meetings next week. Anyone else want to see the hair go?

Is today the day we break the magical $201.38 mark? You know, it's just a matter of time. Better get the razor ready Clint. :twisted:

Wow this is getting a little too rich for my blood, but what the heck it is for a great cause. 195.00

snicker snicker...

my twin is born!

buzzzzz buzzzzzzz buzzzzzzz...

Back