• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call, Sedalia MO, 6/15-6/16 (With RESULTS)

Congrats to Great Grills!!!:-D

We had a blast seeing all the Brethren teams. Getting our name called a few times was icing on the cake!:biggrin:

The secrets out!:wink:

i've said it all along.............. i've never won a grand or reserve without a red spicewine shirt on!!............... mine are bigger than yours and have sleeves:lol:

congradulations guys !

Wayne's CURSE!

159.9998! That's all I have to say about that...Ha

way to go team Q and great grill of fire

glad to see ya all again see ya in glasgow

york

congrats to all the Brethren that walked, especially Great Grills and Team Q! You guys are rockin'.

Way to go Jeff! And your daughter takes grand in the kids Q. Nice work. your bringing them up right.

Way to go all....... Looks like a great Brethren weekend. We may have to try this one next year.

Jeff, how much smack is your daughter running at you?:razz:

congrats to all!

Jeff, how much smack is your daughter running at you?:razz:

congrats to all!

None really. But damn, I'm jealous of that trophy! Nicer than anything we've won! :lol: I'll try to get the photo posted here tonight when I'm home.

Mark & Becky Congrats! And congrats to all the other brothers that walked. Great showing everybody.

Congrats guys! I was happy to meet up wit ha bunch of you!

Man what a hot contest. I had troubles all weekend. My brisket for the People's Choice was 10 times better than the one I turned in. My pork was over cooked. But I had a great time.

Stick with it York. I have been there, and probably going back if I don't start payign attention.

Back