Last Night's Supper

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I've made this before but not sure if I ever posted it here...

I made some Dishwasher Fish for supper last night. It's one way for me to eat when I'm too busy to cook. :redface:

Used 1/2 cup of rice, 1/2 cup of broth, minced onion and some Seafood Splash..

63382026-1.jpg

topped with some mystery fillets from my freezer, sprinkled with lemon pepper and added butter.

cf5cd856-1.jpg

sealed tight with foil and a lid

84a68de2-1.jpg

placed on the top rack of the dishwasher..

3a7d4f6b-1.jpg

washed my dishes and waited....

then

2957f04b-1.jpg

the poached fish and rice...
sprinkled with green onions to make it look pretty...

563668a3-1.jpg

it was flaky and tender...

af3693bf-1.jpg

I loved the Seafood Splash in the mix... will do that again next time..

8b90948c-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

You are amazing. Who would have thunk to prepare a meal this way. Definately hace to try this one if my wife will let me
AWESOME :thumb::clap2:

Regular or pots and pans cycle. Great idea and looks great. Maybe try it with a vacuum sealed steak.

Thanks! I've always used fish but I bet there are other seafoods that would be easy to poach. I need to try some shrimp....

It's an easy way for me to cook when I'm busy and it's tasty too! :-D

Regular or pots and pans cycle. Great idea and looks great. Maybe try it with a vacuum sealed steak.

I did the pots and pans cycle last night because I had some pans in the bottom rack. I've tried it on regular too.. It didn't seem to make a difference. I guess you should use which ever cycle that puts the most heat out. Thanks Pyle!

Did you add smoke wood to the dishwasher? Jk That look great! The food coming out of your dishwasher is way better than what i can grill or cook on the stove :laugh:

Leave it to cowgirl to cook in the dishwasher. Next thing you know she'll find a way to cook using the clothes dryer vent... :becky:

Great looking fish, and very inventive. :thumb:

Now I've seen everything. Not sure where you picked up that trick, but it's new to me. Will have to give it a try.

That's a crazy idea! Crazy great, that is. I can't wait to see the meal that comes out of your clothes dryer :)

This woman can cook ANYTHING ANYWHERE!!!
Next thing you know, she'll be cooking ribs on the water heater flu!!!

Brilliant!:clap2::thumb:

Back