Meet my little friend!

smooookin

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I havent been around much for a long time but some of you old timers may remember the cabinet smoker I built a few years ago. Well, hard times got the best of me this winter and I had to sell it. Fast forward to finally digging out of the hole and replacing my big smoker. This little feller is 48 inches deep and 65 inches long, also has a custom canopy. It is nice the way I bought it but once I get it back from the welding shop it will be a beast!! instead of a side firebox it will have a rear firebox consisting of 4 4 in square tubing inlets which will each have a baffle to control hot spots. Instead of one stationary grate which required a hoe to reach the rear of the cooker it will have two sliding shelves. That will give me nearly 40 sq feet of cooking surface! Now I just need to buy a hog farm!! Here is the only pic I have of the little fella, I will post more when finished. I can not wait to fire this sucker up!!

Attachments

• smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 327
Welcome Back ... Happy to see you back at the smoker..

Need to see some action shots so we know you're not just stalking some poor schmuck with a new cooker

Good to see you back. Make sure you check out the bash thread.

Back