Spicewine unbeatable

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Our spicewine ( named the Gen. LEE)has won it's third contest. 3/3 .It has taken the North lol. Great cooker I just wish I could take it with me to the Royal.
It was rainy and windy. I cold front came in during the night. It had atleast a 7 hour burn. It ran a little hot. but it new what it was doing.

I asked him nicely to leave it home, but did he listen......
Congrats John, the win couldn't have happened to a nicer group. You guys should see the 80lb wood carving trophy of the King Pig. We did have our best showing of our 3 comp career. 5th in pork and 10 in chicken w/ 9th overall. Hope to see POTR around again, but NOT their spicewine!

Trophy

Here are the GC & RC trophys. Nice venue and organizers were very accomodating.

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 249
Congrats ... even double special to see a brethren member take a GC who is also a fellow Spicewine owner..

Ron - nice job also...

John almost had a clean sweep. He was #1 in chicken,pork & brisket and #5 in ribs. Great cooking!!!

I'll tell you again!! It's all you Brother!! I take that back!! It is the young gentelman who is looking over your shoulder ( Angel in you pocket ) that is helping you. The cooker is just a tool!! Congrats and send me some pix for the Spicewine Hall Of Fame!!

Spice

I'll tell you again!! It's all you Brother!! I take that back!! It is the young gentelman who is looking over your shoulder ( Angel in you pocket ) that is helping you. The cooker is just a tool!! Congrats and send me some pix for the Spicewine Hall Of Fame!!

Spice

I agree with you Jay but it's nice to have a good set of tools to work with.

Congratulations to Pigs on the Run - You guys are all a nice group of people. It was great being your neighbor at the King Pig. We had a great time!

Donna & Brian

The chances of going 3 for 3 are like one in ......., OK, 1 in a lot.

Congratulations to Spicewine for making such a great piece of equipment, but more congratulations to you for knowing exactly what to do with it!

Back