• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello All

WvQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I've always been a BBQ nut. I've been known to grill in snow storms, but my wife really helped me take it to the next level by getting me a Chargriller with a side box three years ago. This year is my first that other people are starting to tell me I should sell my Q. I enjoy smoking and not sure I want to turn it into a business? Anyway I look forward to talking with others who feel the way I do, especially when it seems West Virginia isn't a big BBQ smoking State.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 90
Before getting in deep, make some smoked meat and ask if anyone wants to buy some, and don't under sell just to get them to take you up on the offer. Friends and familiarly will almost always tell you how good it is, and you should sell some, now put them to the test, because free taste great, to pay is a game changer sometimes, hope it all goes well for you, and I bet it is really good Q.
Dave

Welcome! You are going to love this forum! And just remember the words of this good ol'e Indiana boy... great BBQ don't come from a state in the union, it comes from the heart and soul of a pitmaster! :-D

Before getting in deep, make some smoked meat and ask if anyone wants to buy some, and don't under sell just to get them to take you up on the offer. Friends and familiarly will almost always tell you how good it is, and you should sell some, now put them to the test, because free taste great, to pay is a game changer sometimes, hope it all goes well for you, and I bet it is really good Q.
Dave

Truer words never spoke! Anyway thanks

There are a few of us here that sell our wares. Check out the Catering section if you have questions. We will be brutally honest. Not that we don't think you can do it, its just we have all been there.

Welcome to the forum.

Pull up a chair, make yourself at home.. now about those ribs!! they look good.. nice job!:thumb:

Welcome to the forum, your ribs look great!

Welcome aboard WV. Neighbor just a couple hours north. I don't want to buy your ribs, but I would drive to eat some. Those look really good.

Back