Red Thermapen

Chef Jim

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We all know that a Red Superfast Thermapen is the best there is! No other color can keep up with it. So you can imagine how I felt when my red superfast thermapen started acting up on me.

Not that is was not fast and accuarte, it was. Just a little touchy on the digital display. I emailed ThermoWorks and they said to send it in and they would look at it.

Yea right, no thermapen to use for god knows how long. It was a friday and I didn't think I would be cooking over the weekend, WRONG!! I sent it in thinking it would get to them by monday and I could get it back faster whilst they were closed. YEA BABY good thinking!

Wrong again, they didn't get it until Tuesday. Chit man lousy luck, a whole day wasted. WRONG! Wed. morning in my email is a note that they were sending me a brandy new RED SUPERFAST THERMAPEN, FREE!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

And then another email with the confirmed shipping! Yea Baby right on! And did I mention it's free.:dancer:
This is my original thermapen that is almost two years old!! I have to say that this is some of the finest customer service I have run into in a long time. Watch out Weber.

For all of you that have hesitated because of the price or what ever, it doesn't get much better that this. Buy one!

I have a green one that is acting up too.i emailed a while back and they said to send it in but I didn't want to part with it for too long. I guess I should send it in...

I have always liked the debate about which color is faster. I have given these to others for gifts, never a red one, and I just know red is faster.

That said, I should have mine back tomorrow. Can hardly wait!

A few days I spent quite a bit of time comparing the maverick PT-100 on a comparison thread. This seals the deal for me, thermapen it is! What was the total time from shipping out until the delivery date?

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

A few days I spent quite a bit of time comparing the maverick PT-100 on a comparison thread. This seals the deal for me, thermapen it is! What was the total time from shipping out until the delivery date?

I am not quite sure. I sent it out last friday and am hoping that I will have it tomorrow. Even if not then it is still a fast turn around by the fact that they shipped yesterday.

Too bad them suckers are out of stock! I wanted a red one from Santa clause this year!!!
Anyone know of a place that's got them in stock?

I am not quite sure. I sent it out last friday and am hoping that I will have it tomorrow. Even if not then it is still a fast turn around by the fact that they shipped yesterday.

yep, that is a quick turn around. it's pretty common for companies to take 4-6 weeks.

The Purple ones are the fastest and unbreakable! OK, maybe I'm stretching it a little there. ;D

Glad to hear about the good Customer service!

Red is definitely the fastest. My red one is so fast I only have to get it in the vicinity of the meat for it to tell me the temp

That's just to bad. The black one that sneaks to the food and delivers accurate temps never fails. I am thinking they only honor the warranty on the red ones because they are the slowest. All colors are nothing compared to black, it shuts them out and down!!

I'm thinking about retiring my Red Thermapen, still undefeated in Olympic and World competition!

Back