Thread: blues hog
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 05:41 PM   #25
The_Kapn
Moderator Emeritus

Name/Nickname : Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freda View Post
If your looking for something new and different I would suggest Staley's BBQ Sauce. I only suggest this because I'm currently working with a manufacturer in south Mo to make this for me. I don't currently have anything for sale to speak of but if you look up Freda's Redneck BBQ or In Deep Sauce at the next event we will be more than happy to sell you a jar. Sedalia is our next event or contact me via snail mail.

If all goes well it will be on the shelf by August in several of KC area stores.

Freda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
I also have a chime in. I just found out that a very good friend of mine. (known 5-6 years is also into BBQ) In fact he has his own sauce and will be at the Royal with ABS (American Barbeque Systems). I guess I didnt know him that well. It's Heffy's and it is alittle different but rather sweet so kind of main stream. http://www.heffys.com/ They won the people's choice award at the Royal last year. Not trying to make a pitch but if you like it I can get you in touch with Mike. It is also made at the same plant as Blues Hog. I personally like BH Tenn Red better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post

Hey Freda!! Did you Cattle Call yet?
WOW, lots of great new sauces out there.

Should be interesting

TIM