New to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Abood

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Although I have visited this great forum on occasion, it was not until a recent purchase of a NB Bandera on CL for $70 that prompted me to join the forum. I am a contractor with a wife and two young children. The NB Bandera was used twice and is in great shape. I am working on the mods and have been brainstorming :idea: some ideas to insulate the smokebox to increase the efficiency. I love modifying and building bbqs. Last season I built a trailer smoker on an old jet-ski trailer with two horizontal UDS units with some rather unique features (Patent Pending). Thanks for having such a great forum, I have already benefitted by joining.
Ryan D. Abood

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina! It would be great if you would show some photos of your smoker!

Here you go. Individual Smokers driven by hot ash vacuums. Smoke and heat pulled from firebox into cooking chamber. Smoke can be filtered through optional water chamber.
3rdGen%20%282%29Web.jpg

These lids make it easy to get to the meat.
3rdGen%20%283%29Web.jpg

The vacuums are controlled by a Stoker and hold temp quite well.

1.jpg

Welcome from SoCal - awesome pics!

Smoke can be filtered through optional water chamber

...reminds me of something, can't quite remember what...maybe too many cleared chambers in my day...

Welcome from SoCal - awesome pics!

...reminds me of something, can't quite remember what...maybe too many cleared chambers in my day...

Exactly....See pic of earlier model, the Bar-B-Bong.
FirstGenerationweb.jpg

Welcome from Indiana!!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back