How you doing, from Flushing, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

hav

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Been lurking around for some time now. Checking out as much of the Pron as I can. Got turned on to this by my 2 best friends and can't wait to continue on this venture.

I am a proud honorary member of the Butts-N-Gutts BBQ Team. Both of them are in the South now and I am still in NYC but we keep in touch and I have flown south a few times now. Maybe more often now that both of them have built UDS's for themselves!

Will be posting some of my own pron in the coming day or so. Planning on a BBQ for friends next week, need to prepare!

Why does my wife look at me that way, when I take pictures of the food?

One last thing, how can I make this image my avatar?

Smoke-Logo.jpg

Welcome, Hav!

For your avatar: click on "User CP" in the menu bar underneath the pig at the top of the page. In the User Control Panel page, look on the left hand side for the "Edit Avatar" line. Click on that. At the bottom of the avatar page is a dialogue box with instructions for uploading a custom avatar.

Have you signed up for the Battle of the BBQ Brethren, yet?

Hello Hav!

Welcome to the Brethren! As Brian mentioned, I hope that we get to see you at the Battle of the BBQ Brethren in October, if not sooner.

Eric

Welcome home HAV. I am glad to see that you have joined the club.
As for the wife thing, I think we all go through that phase, soon enough they will be helping out and giving suggestions. Enjoy.:lol:

Welcome to the Brethren, hav!

To make that picture your avatar you may have to resize it, too. Good luck.

Arlin

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's...I think I am addicted to the smoke...Yes! I am!

Welcome, pull up a stump and take a load off!!!

Don't worry about the wife, my daughter used to do the same thing... Now she hands me the camera....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back