• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Padawan and Phubar's South APhrican Style Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
-starter croc tournedos with Mama Aphrica's hot sauce and veggies au gratin (Padawan)

-main course roo striploin with Amarula sauce,pap en sous and veggie salad (Phubar)

-dessert melktert/melktaart/milktart with Amarula and spiked coPhee with Amarula,Johnny Walker Phresh whupped cream (Dennessey)

UnPhortunatly we couldn't Phind boerewors,springbok or ostrich.
Boerewors is hard to Phind in my town,springbok was sold out and there was no ostrich because of a bird Phlu in South APhrica.
We walked away with kangaroo...

Croc was seasoned with salt,pepper,Todd's Dirt,wrapped in bacon.
Veggies au gratin consisted of baby Phennel,baby zucchini,baby leek,marinated sundried tomatoes,garlic,cream,brie,salt,pepper,Todd's Dirt (and other stuPh Padawan put in there).

Roo striploins rubbed with a bit of coarse seasalt and cracked black,drizzled it with an Amarula/chili/chocolate sauce .
Pap made out of cornmeal,wildboar bouillon,water,South APhrican chardonnay,butter,salt.....choice of the cornmeal was a Phail but still tasted good.
Sous was made out of onion,garlic,tomato,canned tomato,tomato puree,olive oil,salt,pepper
Salad was made out of baby leek,baby Phennel,baby zucchini,marinated sundried tomatoes,roma tomatoes,onion,strawberries,olive oil,Phig balsamico,salt,pepper.

Melktert/Milktart.

Wow, South African style kangaroo! That's something new!

... but I think this is food pic of the year: :hungry:

IMG_7816_zpsea66c01d.jpg

Did you enter this in the Julia Child's TD?

None for me either, is it an Aussie Bias?
I for one am grateful, looking at your pr0n costs me in groceries.

Back