"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Got an 18.5 lb Creekstone brisket going on the onyx oven tomorrow.

I'm doing some beef short ribs on the mini-wsm tomorrow. Picked up some nicely marbled ones from a Korean supermarket.

All sounds good fellers. We had grilled salmon with glazed bacon-wrapped shrimp last night. Threw a couple pork shoulders in the bbq this morning for a little cook and now I'm sipping a nice pour of Macallan 12 year old single malt waiting for them to rest a bit before they get pulled. I'm thinking St. Louis style pork ribs for dinner Sunday.

hoping to do a few fatties and a small butt. nothing big, just to smell the smoke.

Well tax day is Monday so I'll be working all weekend, but the new smoker is getting painted, so I'll be picking that up Tuesday and seasoning it this week. Next weekend, expect something BIG :hungry:

Hope to do wings if the schedule works out. With 5 kids it seems like the weekend is busier then the work days

I just put some chuck roast on...pulled beef for my son's birthday party this afternoon

Gonna try Char Siu pork for the first time...using landarc's sauce recipe...pork sirloin strips have been soaking since yesterday afternoon.

pork shoulder and some beef short ribs on Sunday.

Grilling some chicken breasts for the wife and kids.

Back