Kind of an easy ABT

I see some potential there, especially with cheese variations. Maybe even some different sliced meats. Pancetta perhaps?

My first thought was my wife who is allergic to most peppers that make good ABT's. Some of the kids aren't too big on the peppers either.

I see some potential there, especially with cheese variations. Maybe even some different sliced meats. Pancetta perhaps?

My first thought was my wife who is allergic to most peppers that make good ABT's. Some of the kids aren't too big on the peppers either.

Well you sir should go out and get a different family.
Ed

Actually, I'm cool with it. I see it as "more for me". I did have to learn to tune out their bitching and moaning about not having any food of their own. With time though, that became second nature.

Yep not an ABT without a pepper, but you could lay a couple slices of jalepeno in there for sure. Pig sticks I could get into though.

I can definitely see doing these especially with a dusting of cayenne and brown sugar before putting them in the kettle. Use cream cheese then dip them in dark chocolate and let set after cooking too. Just a thought.

Maybe put strips of jalapeno along side the the cheese. And yes, definitely pepperjack cheese.

I think it would be a great idea for those that don't like or can't eat peppers but yes I agree a few slices of Jap peppers would be cool.

Back