• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Local Memphis Craigslist for 55 gallon drum grills. Apparently the liner is a good sign and is to be regarded!?!?!?

jetfxr27

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
http://memphis.craigslist.org/for/1768081984.html

You need a barbeque grill for summer fun and cookouts. Call Baker at 901-604-5601. My grills are of professional quality with straight and even cuts. These barrels ARE FOOD storage NOT CHEMICAL.

3k63m93l75Q65U65R0a5v5317909cf5491f05.jpg

3m03o83l15O05X25S2a5v760cead4ace01ee6.jpg

55 gl barbeque grills - $89.00

75 gl barbeque grills - $250.00

We will build any grill or smoker to suit your needs such as companionship smokers. Call Baker today at 901-604-5601.

Also, we make various iron works, such as window bars, air conditioner cages, fences, etc. Call Baker for more information at 901-604-5601.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Well they aren't lying when they are talking about smoking, with the liner coating and possibly the original paint coating on the outside. They will be smoking up a storm, and the aroma is surely to bring people to see what is burning.

I'm no expert, for sure but there seems only the cut lines for the smoke to exit the drum. Let alone air inlets to control the fire conditions.

My uncles trash burn drum has had more thought put into it then thou's did.:confused:

Welcome to Memphis. However theses are EVERYwhere here in the Mtown, Most roadsides convenient stores have these grilling away all day. Pretty good eats come from them as well.

As a matter of fact everywhere you call for a drum here, they ask, is it for a grill (closed head) or a smoker (open head).

I sent an email to the first place asking if they realized that the liner in those would burn off and possibly make people sick. No reply. I'm sure they don't really care.

I sent an email to the first place asking if they realized that the liner in those would burn off and possibly make people sick. No reply. I'm sure they don't really care.

You would be surprised. people around here are VERY sensitive about things like bbq and grilling. Like most others the idea "of bbq'ing" takes them back to a time in there life they adore, and anyone who shakes that will most likely get some words.

I spoke with one gentleman that runs American Drum here in town about food grade liners and shortly realized I was talking to someone who didn't want to hear anything except I'll take two.

Back